Kaarthikeyan, IPS (R)
Padma Shri Awardee and Former Director CBI & DG-NHRC, CRPF
President, Foundation for Peace, Harmony and Good Governance
cordially invites you to a Panel Discussion on –
Mental Health - Challenges and Remedies
Programme date & Time: 13th September 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Venue: Multipurpose Hall, IIC, Lodi Road, New Delhi
· Indian Scenario of Mental Health and causes of mental illness and need for awareness programmes. Dr. C. Ramasubramanian, State Nodal Officer, Community Mental Health, Tamilnadu.
· Mental health in children and adolescence Management of Mental illness – Pharmacological therapy and community interventions Dr. G. Prasad Rao, President elect, Indian Psychiatric Society
· Public education, early intervention and psychospiritual/alternative therapies. - Dr. Avdesh Sharma, International Lead for Public Education, World Psychiatric Association.
· Insights from his personal journey of dealing with Alcoholism and Depression - Dr Jasvir Rana· Programmes on Mental Health by the Government - Ms. Sujaya Krishnan, Former Joint Secretary Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
· Shri. D.R. Kaarthikeyan, President FGG and Former Director CBI & DG NHRC
ALL ARE WELCOME!